Expectations !!!



There would be times when you feel that it is not worth having somebody, when the person does not respond the way you want him to. Somebody rightly said "expectations can kill you" and with me it is always true. I keep telling this to myself over and over again but still I end up becoming a victim of this over expectation. I fall flat over my own expectations form somebody. Falling hurts be it in love or in over expectations. 

Where does all this stop? Where do the expectations end? Is it not right to expect something more from the person who cares about you or is it too much? What is the limit of such expectations and who defines it? These questions keep popping in my head and I have not even a single answer. 

My friend asked " how can one be happy and at peace with himself and with his near and dear ones?” Pat came my reply “have less expectations or if possible no expectations and then you will sail through", but do I really follow it in principle. Not always. It is too difficult. However, with the experiences that I have had I hope to and try to keep my expectations low and thereby try to be happy and at peace with my near and dear ones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unspoilt Beauty: Lonavala/Khandala

Earthquake

Just a Thought !!!